Zbattery.com, Inc. Reviews

07/30/2015
Zbattery.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Zbattery.com, Inc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 76 reviews.
Zbattery.com, Inc. has a technically knowledgeable staff that can help you determine the right battery to meet your needs. Located in St Joseph Michigan its midwest location means faster shipping times to most of the contintental US, even less than 3 days to 2/3 of the country.
Circle of Excellence - Zbattery.com, Inc.

2009 Winner

Zbattery.com, Inc. Rating

More About Zbattery.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Zbattery.com, Inc.

• May 10, 2015
    Getting the product and signing out was extremely easy.
  • May 6, 2015
    Fast and easy purchasing process, reasonable prices
  • May 6, 2015
    May 12, 2015
    SHipping was excellent, I recieved my batteries the next day!!!
  • May 5, 2015
    good place to buy flashlight stuff
  • May 3, 2015
    Great Items never seen before. Exactly what I was looking for and I wasn't even sure what I was looking for!!
  • May 2, 2015
    this is for the second time i am ordering goods from u.th previous exprience was excllent.
    Very good site
  • May 1, 2015
    Excellent place to shop. Very happy with the price for the battery storage racks.
    May 11, 2015
    The price is great, shipped very quickly, love the battery tester. Purchased 2, one for our lake house and one for our farm.
  • May 1, 2015
    Wish you made a compriable battery for my word gt. Their replacement battery is too expensive. It's a lithium ion 20 to 34 volt
    Very pleased!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    just ordered button cell, will give further review after I have received and tested the products
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I would like to be able to use my flashlight at some time soon.
    May 3, 2015
    I am thrilled to finally find the type of flashlight I own and the Battery or other parts I need for it.

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We'd love to help with whatever issue is causing the bad rating. Is the order late? Does the flashlight not work right? Is there some other element missing which causes the flashlight not to work right now? On can always call us at 800-624-8681 or ... Read full response »
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I am happy they provide the products difficult to find elsewhere.
    May 6, 2015
    I ordered 2 each of 2 items that I have difficulty finding elsewhere. I have ordered from Z Battery before, in 2008 for the same items. I ordered on 4/23 And used my credit card. I was not advised of any items back ordered but there was a delay of 6 days before my products shipped. Shipped on 4/29. That's an exceptional delay for paid items with no explanation of the delay. Shipping took another 4 days. I did not pay for express shipping. but EVERY other business I order from on line ships the next business day unless back ordered... Unhappy!

From Zbattery.com, Inc.

We're sorry for the delay in shipping. We list the backorder status online for each item, and if a person orders over the phone we inform them of a backorder status. Frequently we will send a separate email if the backorder is going to take longer ... Read full response »
  • Apr 22, 2015
    This is my first purchase amd so far mo complaints at all. I am happy that i had a choice of who shipped my item due to the fact i much rather us USPS and some companies do not give that option.
    May 2, 2015
    The website was easy to navgate, my item was in stock and i received it very well packadge in a very fast time. You have earned my buisess if i ever need anything you sale in the future and yes i highy recomend Zbattery.com its not hard to take good care of a customer and Zbattery.com seems to have that in order. Thank YOU...