Zolex - Hand Cleaner Reviews

04/20/2015
Zolex - Hand Cleaner Ratings and User Reviews. Zolex - Hand Cleaner is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2015.

Zolex - Hand Cleaner Rating

More About Zolex - Hand Cleaner

Recent Reviews for Zolex - Hand Cleaner

• Apr 15, 2015
    The absolute best hand cleaner I've ever used
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Our family has been in the automotive repair business for over 50 years and this is the best hand cleaner that we have ever used.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    Great hand cleaner
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I used zolex at my last job and i loved it. Now i am trying to get my new boss to buy it.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    notifications were outstanding product arrived on time suffcient sample to use to evaluate I like this product
  • Mar 8, 2015
    first time I will use
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I have been using this stuff for the last few years. Nothing like it. It doesn't dry out your hands and chap them like a lot of other hand cleaners do. Very good cleaner overall. A little goes a long way....
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Please Include Ingredients lists on your website
    Mar 16, 2015
    I did not receive the product; and, I have not expectations of receiving the product.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    This stuff does the job, Im a machinist and cleaning coolant and cutting fluid off of my hands is no longer a problem.
    Mar 11, 2015
    Great stuff. It does more than any cleaner i have ever used.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Claims to be the best, I look forward to giving it a try.
    Feb 28, 2015
    Works fantastic and smells great too
  • Feb 8, 2015
    AMIRI KING rocks! he led me here from his vid, hope your soap is good. got a shop and wouldnt mind switching from the gojo orange crap that works 'OK' to your stuff. Thanks, Mike
  • Feb 6, 2015
    trying out the product. I like non toxic products!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I love the hand cleaner had a problem with the post office screwed up last time , but the owner stepped up and took care of the problem . Thank you and your hand cleaner is awesome.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    I got your sample, after seeing Amiri King's youtube commercial. I used and shared the sample with a couple friends, have to say very good product does a great job without any oily residue or harsh smells, thank you for the sample and plan on purchasing Zolex hand cleaner from y'all.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Jan 31, 2015
    did not like the get hands wet first but the zolex hand cleaner removed oil base drilling fluids better than any thing I've tried before the stuff is great thanks for the sample. the first sample got to me 2 days after the second one did the zip-lock bag busted and the postal service had to repackage it.