Zolex - Hand Cleaner Reviews

Zolex - Hand Cleaner Ratings and User Reviews. Zolex - Hand Cleaner does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 07/31/2015.

Recent Reviews for Zolex - Hand Cleaner

• Jul 31, 2015
    I tried the sample pack and it worked very good so i ordered ir
  • Jul 28, 2015
    My technicians love the fact the product works so well to remove grease without the greasey feeling or odor.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    The Hand Cleaner took grease off my son's hands but he has to get used to the grittiness feel of it. The scent isn't too bad - reminds him of toothpaste - but way better than some chemical smelling soap. Now if there was something that could get the grease from under his fingernails!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Loved the product from the free sample. Just finished previous product purchased and now moving on to the better one!!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    This is the best hand cleaner I have ever found. And it's easy on my hands. Won't dry and crack like some cleaners
    Jul 31, 2015
    If there were an 11 this guy would get them across the board from me!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Haven't got it yet, hope it's pretty good.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    the best had cleaner I have ever used period!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    have not tried yet
  • Jun 7, 2015
    They shipped out a free sample to us a couple of weeks ago. My husband says this is the best hand cleaner he has ever used! We are very impressed with this product. The scent is nice and it will not clog our drains. Thank you Zolex:)
  • May 20, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Haven't tried product yet, It was damaged in shipping.