Zoro Reviews

03/27/2015
Zoro Ratings and User Reviews. Zoro is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5855 reviews.

Zoro Rating

More About Zoro

Recent Reviews for Zoro

• Mar 26, 2015
    Best price I could find extremely happy.. New business helps with low exspenses
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Found this site a month ago, and now check regularly because of pricing, selection, & quick shipment!
    Great prizes fast shipping
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Dangerous site -- I saw things I didn't even know I needed. I really like it! I drove all over OKC looking for these items and found them no where.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    When I selected my item a line popped up saying it qualified for free shipping, then I was charged for shipping. Not happy with that. Otherwise, great prices!
    great price compared to Home Depot
  • Mar 26, 2015
    First merchant that charged state sales tax on the S&H!!! Unreal!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for at Zoro. I had spent at least half an hour looking at different vendors online and Zoro was the one that had the item I wanted at the lowest price. Zoro's site is easy to use. Checkout is fast and simple.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Thought the price was fair
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Good selection of filter screens
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Very time consuming. I like some products and some prices, but the site needs some work. I am very satisfied with my purchases so far. I think your survey asks the wrong questions for the most part.
    Good fast service
  • Mar 26, 2015
    When I look for manufacturer number it gave me options that confused me instead of showing the exact item I was looking fore. Also, there is not a box for notes. I couldn't put notes on my tax exempt status. I have to call.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Don't know enough about Zoro to comment
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    Awesome experience, definitely recommended.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I am impressed with the good-nature of the staff. Even the Packer fans.
    Mar 26, 2015
    I really enjoyed the brief biographies of the staff members and I figured that a fun group like that deserves my business.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    I didn't think I was ever going to get my order. It finally arrived today (3-26-15).
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I had trouble finding a way getting back to the shopping screen once I entered the checkout screen. Some sites have a "continue shopping" button to click if you need to add an item you forgot.
    Mar 26, 2015
    Zoro is a great company to deal with. Many lines and many products in each line. They have the best prices I have found for the type products I purchase.