Zoro Reviews

08/28/2016
Zoro Ratings and User Reviews. Zoro is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4145 reviews.

Zoro Rating

More About Zoro

Recent Reviews for Zoro

• Jul 25, 2016
    nicely designed website. Very clear pictures and good, competitive pricing.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Don't know enough about your product to comment.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    How but two day shipping like the other big online reailer does! That means you set up a membership servie and charge $75.00 per year to belong to the club. Sometimes,we, the customers, need our products quickly without payng expidited fees. Thanks
    Aug 3, 2016
    Quick Shpping! Order received in three days!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    The prices were quite in line with other sites. Over all it turned out the cheapest. thanks
    Aug 3, 2016
    I would like to see on your website, that I could login before I put items in my cart and STAY logged in during the shopping and the checkout proses, verses having login in after I start the checkout proses. Before checkout would save time. Also, after checkout please make the printable copy of your order 1-2 pages verses 4 pages.
    Aug 3, 2016
    I have made a few purchases from Zoro, and they have all been just fine (correct product, good price, arrive on time). Normally I go straight to Amazon, or another vendor, when making hardware purchases. I will start checking with Zoro first as an alternate to Amazon.
    Aug 4, 2016
    I still have not receive all of my item I ordered a quantity of 50 each and so far I have only received 35 each. The email I received did not tell me when I was to receive the rest of them.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    still doing better than any other company
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Enjoy the discounts, helps me in my retirement projects
    Aug 3, 2016
    coupons help to keep my cost down
    Aug 3, 2016
    I found the shopping experience to be nothing less than wonderful.
    Aug 4, 2016
    Excellent service and overall shopping experience.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Aug 3, 2016
    I was very surprised at how fast you shipped my order to me. Also, the prices were much lower than any where else that I saw! Thank you, JP
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I am the purchasing manager and parts manager at my job, I am on more parts websites then I like to be on...so I can honestly say I love how easy it is to be on the Zoro website, looking for parts, the search engine within the website is awesome. By far one of the best websites I frequent for parts. Zoro always has the items I am looking for and the prices are almost always the best by comparison. I have a few favorite websites I go to first to look for the part and price and Zoro is absolutely one of them on my list. THANK YOU ZORO!!!
    Aug 3, 2016
    I love ZORO!!!!!!! You are the best. Thank you again for great service!!!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Items are well priced! Everything is organized and searchable which makes shopping a lot easier!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Aug 3, 2016
    They recommended the wrong motor for the cooler they sold me. There is no way to track shipping information (at least not on these items), and they didn't respond to emails in a timely manner. I ended up just returning the motor and buying one somewhere local.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Very happy with Zoro. Hope the item I just ordered is as good as the last item I purchased.
    Aug 3, 2016
    This was my second time with a purchase from Zoro and they are GREAT with everything from start to finish. Even the experience with customer service. Highly recommended from me!!!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Aug 3, 2016
    The box arrived open and some contents were missing but the replacement was no hassle which I really appreciated.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Aug 4, 2016
    Perfect and hassle free as always.