zZounds Reviews

07/27/2014
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 229 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.
zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphon... Show More zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphone, Korg, Akai, Emu, Ensoniq, Event, Alesis, Waldorf, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Sonic Foundry, Emagic, Opcode, Shure, Audio-Technica, AKG, Nord, Waldorf, and more.zZounds is an authorized US reseller for every brand that it sells.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2013 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Jul 27, 2014
    The payment options helps a lot. Thank you zZounds. When I become successful in my career, I'll definitely keep buying at zZounds.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I can't wait to start using this new controller.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    It was very easy to shop here, and if the shipping is fast, I will be a repeat customer. I called with a question, didn't have to wait more than 30 seconds, and my question was answered quickly and efficiently.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    zZounds is amazing! Hands down my first stop when looking for great gear at a great price!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I am completely happy with Zzounds
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Great company! Love the pay as you play plan! It allows me to get gear that would normally take a lot longer to get! Thank you!
    zZounds has everything I need
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Excellent price matching and helpful service!
    Love pay as you play
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love Zzounds. Their easy payment "play as you pay" plan makes it wasy to buy new gear(Though I did not use that option this time or last).
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Zzounds always beats the competition in price. And usually in shipping. And mostly has the same stuff.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy ordering, based in NJ so shipping time is minimal.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    the Best Site
  • Jul 17, 2014
    My first purchase from Zzounds. Hoping my order arrives in good condition. They offered price matching and free shipping. I like the way their web site is set up. Good product information.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Love the selections of products. Planning to purchase a drum sets in next 2 week. These are all for our church youth program. Love the payments plans. Affordable for anybody. Will recommend to friends at church. Be bless and thanks again for great services.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Great customer service. Easy payment plans. Love the products. Planning to order drums and sound system for our youth.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I LIKE IT , AND I WILL ORDER FROM YOUS AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    so far, satisfied (this is 2nd purchase from zZ)
    Jul 27, 2014
    Changer OK. No on/off on remote.INsufficient directions included.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very easy and user friendly
    Jul 20, 2014
    Very easy purchasing process
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Need more left handed guitars. You use to have a lot more to choose from. I know that certain models get discontinued but that is not the case here.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Need more left handed models to choose from.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    The product was more thann I had been looking for. It was delivered exceptionally fast. I am happy with the service and quality I receive from zZounds.