zZounds Reviews

01/16/2017
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 3330 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the contin... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed about gear giveaways, clearance prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds gear experts, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2015 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

thank you !
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Have been a regular customer at zZounds now for about 3 years. From day one, have always received great service, with zero major issues. If I have ever had any questions, or an issue, they have been very prompt, & courteous to deal with. Have comparison shopped at several other of their competitors sites, but I ALWAYS make my final purchase with zZounds. No one else. Heck, I even use my local music shop to compare prices, & research, then come home, & order on zZounds instead. That should tell you a lot right there. Love their "Pay As You Play" plans. Have used it 4 times now. Works great, very convenient. Have also converted 2 friends who used to shop at the local music shop, they now instead go to zZounds for whatever they need. Great place to shop for anything you need.
    Great website , Payment plan is truly a blessing
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love ZZ sounds! I appreciate the opportunity to pay my instruments via installments. You have gained a customer for life! :)
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I have been shopping with zZounds for years and the experience have been excellent.Competitive prices, fast delivery and the pay as you play is hard to beat. Thank you!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Zzounds is awesome. I have purchase many of my equipment from them since I started my entertainment company 5 years ago. Customer service is excellent.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Great site recomended to me by a friend. Excellent search fikters made it easy to find what i wanted.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    happy with quick and easy service,,
  • Jan 16, 2017
    They are the best for the price
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love zZounds, customer service, purchase options, pricing, return policy (although I have never used it), and the convenience of shopping anytime, etc. Great store, great people.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Great products at great prices. Requested a price match and not only did zZounds match it but they also beat it.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Zzounds has always been a pleasure to do business with! Great products and outstanding customer service every time!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love the idea of payments with no credit check. I am rebuilding my credit but the product i purchased wasn't affordable to be paid for in one full payment. Great deal!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I've ordered from zzounds in the past. I have always received my order quickly. Great prices and the payment plan really helps!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I enjoy shopping with zZounds. They make it easy on the musician to purchase products they might not be able to, elsewhere.
    a solid company
  • Jan 16, 2017
    If your in the market to buy lots of music gear this is the place to get started. It's so easy to get the gear you need fast and no hassle
  • Jan 16, 2017
    great can not get any better
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Just found this site on google. I like the fact it has payment plans and that everything is reasonably priced and easy to find. 10/10 will purchase again.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    I have bought multiple items from zZounds and not one time have I had any issue with their shipping, customer service, or items shipped.I highly recommend this Company to anyone in music,but especially working musicians. Everything about them is first Class!