zZounds Reviews

07/21/2014
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 234 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.
zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphon... Show More zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphone, Korg, Akai, Emu, Ensoniq, Event, Alesis, Waldorf, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Sonic Foundry, Emagic, Opcode, Shure, Audio-Technica, AKG, Nord, Waldorf, and more.zZounds is an authorized US reseller for every brand that it sells.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2013 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Jul 21, 2014
    the Best Site
  • Jul 18, 2014
    ZZounds is fantastic. Ordered here many times.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great payment plan system!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    This is my first purchase with zZounds and I am impressed so far. As for the sale price of the guitar,I am thrilled! It is a deal and then some. I am a fussy buyer and have many years of being a Musician/Songwriter/Artist Manager/Producer under my belt,so skepticism is a given. In this purchase and the 4 payment terms,it is too good to miss out on. I am also a repeat and loyal buyer when satisfied by a musical supplier. PS-This is either my 40th or 41st guitar,.....I love my toys.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    My first purchase from Zzounds. Hoping my order arrives in good condition. They offered price matching and free shipping. I like the way their web site is set up. Good product information.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Building a nice collection of QUALITY guitars and amps with the payment plan!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Love the selections of products. Planning to purchase a drum sets in next 2 week. These are all for our church youth program. Love the payments plans. Affordable for anybody. Will recommend to friends at church. Be bless and thanks again for great services.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I love this site. It provides for all of my musical needs.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I LIKE IT , AND I WILL ORDER FROM YOUS AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    ZZounds is my go to music store. I feel bad for local brick and mortar stores as I use them for checking out equipment .but they can't come close to the prices or payment plans I can get from zzounds ,with it delivered to my door FAST! ZZounds even has a price match (or beat price) program which I've used a couple times. Which is rare as they are almost always the lowest price compared to all reputable stores. The majority of my gear has come from zzounds ,which should tell you how I feel about them. I'm not rich but I won't buy garbage ,so I shop around often, zzounds always wins my business.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Again zZounds either met or exceeded my expectations. Not only did I take advantage of play as you pay....the order took 1 day to get to me, amazing. Though zZounds may not have every possible piece of musical equipment, they are pretty darn close. ZZounds always seems to to go beyond with customer service.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    Very good, only complaint is that I was not able to buy the item I originally wanted, but I was able to quickly and easily find a solution.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Good deal
    Jul 19, 2014
    This was my first time buying any music gear online and zZ was exemplary. I usually buy used/vintage stuff but next time I need something new these guys are at the top of my list
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very easy and user friendly
    Very easy purchasing process
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Need more left handed guitars. You use to have a lot more to choose from. I know that certain models get discontinued but that is not the case here.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Need more left handed models to choose from.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Always on time always exactly what I ordered I have online relationships with other companies but zzounds is becoming my go to!
    Jul 18, 2014
    Easy-to-use ordering process, free shipping very good experience, will use zzounds again for sure!
    Jul 20, 2014
    Zzounds customer service is top notch..their employees are fully knowledgable, courteous, and helped me through each step on my purchase done over the telephone..also their website is second to none on ease of use, being able to locate what products I am interested in very quick, and their checkout is simple..I was completing my checkout within 5 minutes..also Zzounds pay-as-you pay is great..easy payment terms..Zzounds availability of products and their extra fast shipping time are 2 of the things I am thankful for..Overall I will rank Zzounds as the best of the best for all the above and much more..I will purchase more from them, and I highly recommend them to everybody!! Thank you Zzounds !!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Great service,and real people on phones if you have a question.
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    If the merchandise arrives in a timely manner and is in good shape, I will likely purchase from this merchant again. The shopping and check out processes were very user-friendly, and I was very impressed that they had the item in stock to ship today--other sites had delays on shipping of up to several months.
    Jul 19, 2014
    Awesome! Thank you.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    This is I believe the 4th guitar I ordered from zZounds I expect this one to be perfect as the other 3 were very good no issues at all. The shipping has always been fast and free and for these reasons I continue buying from zZounds, I haven't had to return anything to them yet but I would expect to be easy as well, love the pay as pay plan
    Jul 20, 2014
    Great guitar as always, love the pay as you play, highly recommend zZounds to any one
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    The product was more thann I had been looking for. It was delivered exceptionally fast. I am happy with the service and quality I receive from zZounds.