zZounds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

zZounds Reviews

12/16/2017
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5562 reviews.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the contin... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed about gear giveaways, clearance prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds gear experts, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2015 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Dec 15, 2017
    It’s great that you offer payment plans. It allows for people to purchase items they need.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    ZZounds is a godsend for a person in my financial situation. There is no way I could afford the quality of gear ZZounds makes available without their fantastic sales and financing options. So I am truly grateful for a company like ZZounds. This was my 4th purchase from them and won't be the last!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Awesome way to get the products you want immediately with a payment plan!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    You guys are the kitties titties
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Zzounds is an amazing service for music instruments. Being a dedicated musician requires a lot of EXPENSIVE equipment. Zzounds makes the dream of being a musician an affordable reality with payment options with NO INTEREST!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Good
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Very easy and fast transaction! Great price and excellent payment plan! Thank you ZZ Sounds!!!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Thank you for serving my needs.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Love zzounds
    Easy to use, great site
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I love this website for all my dj needs. My boy DjKido told me about it and now im gonna get all my stuff here!
    Dec 15, 2017
    Great Service and Product availability
    great
    love it.super simple
    So far so great!
    N/A
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I am waiting with anticipation that I will be pleased with my purchase
    Excellent service
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I appreciate the ease of price comparison
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I have been purchasing from zZounds for approximately 3 years, before that I was always reluctant to buy anything online.I decided to take a chance, because they said you could play while pay I thought this was a good catch phrase. The last three years I have purchased subwoofers: Gibson guitars, PA systems ,power speakers, the technicians at Zzounds extremely, and helpful.The products high quality ,and packaged well for protection. The shipping was very fast. In the last three years Zzounds is the only music store that I have purchased from. I do go to the local stores to try out equipment ,and I always purchase from zZounds; because, I can play while I pay.