zZounds Reviews

04/20/2015
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 294 reviews.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed on gear giveaways, blowout prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds' Guitar Expert Team, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Feb 21, 2015
    You guys have a good website. Keep it up.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Literally, my one "go-to" for all things related to music & "pro" sound/audio. My experiences with Zounds have never been anything less than great, and most often reach the level of "simply outstanding"! I recommend Zounds at every opportunity, and expect to continue me "relationship" with this company for a lifetime!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    zzounds is great! Great selection, they get your product out in a timely manner... And I also like how they let you split your payments up into 4 easy to pay installments...thanks Zzounds!! You Rock!!!!!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great way to shop online Also easy to find products you might not find in your local stores Thumbs up!
  • Feb 20, 2015
    They are amazing, always helpgful, ship quickly. And the payment plans have allowed me to buy the gear I need without draining my wallet! Wish more left handed products and more 12 month payment plans.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    was referred by a friend and so far i must say that outcome is okay, i do think on some items the payment should be stretched a little more
  • Feb 19, 2015
    For first time, so far very good. Hopefully will order again in the future.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    AWESOME company! Will order from them again
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Get site always help and nice...
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I like that you guys price match. Even if you can't price match you'll still give me a little something off.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I will see how it goes
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    They were a great company to deal with and plan on doing more business with them in the future.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 19, 2015
    zZounds, by leaps and bounds!! (copyright 2015 by William Burke)
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I love Zzounds, every musical product I currently have is through Zzounds. I wouldn't of been able to do the things I can do without them offering a great service.
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    I love this site...
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I love using zzounds and highly recommend it to my friends.
    Feb 21, 2015
    This was my second order from zZounds. I'm completely happy with what I ordered and how quickly everything came. I will definitely be ordering from them again.