zZounds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

zZounds Reviews

08/20/2017
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 4279 reviews.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the contin... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed about gear giveaways, clearance prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds gear experts, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2015 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Aug 17, 2017
    Great company that I have been purchasing from for years and will continue to do so.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Zzounds is the only website I order any music equipment from at this time. Couldn't recommend enough
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Zzounds is a great company to work with. The selection and prices are comparable to anywhere, and sometimes better, but I keep coming back cause the people are super cool.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    The product I purchase was an dj control stand. The equipment seem to be return to the company and than shipped to me. It has a number of scratches that are visible. And one of the rods were stripped and I was unable to assemble properly. If a customer pays for new equipment than the customer should receive new equipment. This was my first purchase and I do not feel safe about purchasing new equipment for ZZounds.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Always happy with this place. caters to the working musician
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Zzounds is the VERY BEST site for "starving" musicians to obtain new, quality and professional gear on a budget. Their Pay as you Play program is second to NONE! Fast, free shipping and excellent customer service add to a superioir shopping experience. I won't shop for gear anywhere else!
  • Aug 07, 2017
    have been dealing with zZounds for several years. Have purchased guitars, amps, stands, straps, you name it. They make it to easy to get what I want with a click of the mouse and the pay as you play is just right.
    worked out great
    Greatest place to shop
  • Aug 17, 2017
    love zzsounds. I always recommend them. fair pricing, large selection and great pay plans
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Fast check out awesome shopping experience
    Miguel Gonzalez 1429 Sweet Bay Dr Perris CA 92571 mgpaco951@yahoo.com
    love these guys
  • Aug 17, 2017
    i will shop here all the time now because of the payment plan you guys have..i love it!
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Love zzounds! Fast shipping and flex pay make it easy for me to make purchases.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Great place to shop
    Great job
    I love zzounds
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    My order was placed Friday afternoon and it arrived the next day!
    Love ZZSOUNDS
  • Aug 01, 2017
    I love buying from zZounds. It is always a great experience. Products are always in stock and areReceived quickly. Prices can't be beat.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    Your customer service who answer questions on you page don't know a single thing that they are talking about.I specifically asked them questions about the specs and hardware they would sit there and agree with what ever i asked them. I asked a simple question about the mackie thumps I ordered which was "Is the input xlr only or is there trs input as well" he replied that I need 4 XLR cables and that it does indeed support 1/4 inch trs which was a lie!! I asked customer service about pricing on the total kit i ordered since it jumped up in price from one month to the next.. after 45 min sitting on the computer finally another representative told me it was a sale price one month which ended... I mean how hard is it to get your facts straight?!?! I order through you guys 1-3 times a year and honestly I was disappointed with customer services lack of knowledge and patience.