zZounds Reviews

07/21/2014
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 235 reviews.
zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphon... Show More zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphone, Korg, Akai, Emu, Ensoniq, Event, Alesis, Waldorf, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Sonic Foundry, Emagic, Opcode, Shure, Audio-Technica, AKG, Nord, Waldorf, and more.zZounds is an authorized US reseller for every brand that it sells.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2013 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Jul 17, 2014
    I love this site. It provides for all of my musical needs.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I really like the site, I always choose zzounds first when I'm in the market for musical instruments and accessories.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    EASY TO SHOP...HAD WHAT I NEEDED....AT A PRICE I COULD LIVE WITH,,, I HAD THE OLD BEHRINGER 802 BUT IT WOULD NOT CONNECT TO MY NEW MAC...I WANT TO TRY THE NEW USB INTERFACE BEFORE COMMITTING TO UPGRADES.....I LOVE THE PORTABILITY OF THE PRODUCT AS WELL. HAVE BEEN USING IN HOME RECORDING AND PODCAST FOR YEARS..
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Very good pricing and easy to order.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Price match, play as you pay, wide selection ...need I say more
  • Jul 14, 2014
    great company and very easy to work with. I reccommed ZZ to all my musician friends.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    so far, satisfied (this is 2nd purchase from zZ)
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great website. Love the pay as you play.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    They need to carry more brands and options. Their 4-payment plan is the best out there but sometimes they don't offer a particular option or brand that their direct competitors carry, often common things, and I have to go elsewhere to purchase. When I contact Zzounds about these options I only ever receive an automated response. It would be awesome if Zzounds would offer their 4-payment plan on common special orders and b-stock items as well.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    good service and good products
    Jul 16, 2014
    The Les Paul custom pro is a fantastic guitar. It is a perfect match for me and my music.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Tried to cancel order. was told that it was, but lo and behold the assholes shipped anyway. Now I am waiting to REFUSE something that was supposed have been cancelled and my money is tied up. BULLSHIT business plan. I want to be compensated for being RIPPED THE FUCK OFFpaul walker 321 725 4793
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    I recommend zZounds many times on various musicians blogs for their 4 payment plan.
    Jul 12, 2014
    I ordered three items from three different companies on the same day. this company was the first to deliver! all items were ordered on the same day and as of today, five days later,after buying two day shipping, I still haven't seen the third item. this company is by far the best to deal with I most definitely recommend and will return.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Shopped here before and have been very satisfied. I did though, on my last guitar purchase, find a finish blemish on guitar body. But didn't think it would effect sound quality so accepted it.
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ya, great place to do business with.
    Jul 14, 2014
    Have been a long time customer And will continiue to be love the whole sxperienc with zzounds
  • Jul 5, 2014
    yahoo!
    Jul 11, 2014
    Love the play as you pay option! That sets Zzound ahead if the pack as far as I'm concerned.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    I do not order musical stuff very often, but when I do, zZsounds comes through for me! Thanks!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, GUYS! Still haved even cracked the box on my Little Phatty, but I will soon.
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jun 30, 2014
    good experience
    Jul 13, 2014
    Great overall experience. Would do it again.