zZounds Reviews

10/24/2014
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 219 reviews.
zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphon... Show More zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphone, Korg, Akai, Emu, Ensoniq, Event, Alesis, Waldorf, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Sonic Foundry, Emagic, Opcode, Shure, Audio-Technica, AKG, Nord, Waldorf, and more.zZounds is an authorized US reseller for every brand that it sells.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Aug 8, 2014
    I am very pleased and impressed with the honesty of the staff. They are willing to explain technical issues to me to ensure I am making the correct decision. The pricing is no different then other big name companies. I like and trust Eric as well as i'm sure other sales consultants from ZZounds. Guitar Center or Sweetwater. I wish there was some competition between pricing however. But that is not the fault of the staff. That being said. If the prices are the same, I prefer to purchase from ZZounds because I sense more honesty with Eric. I also appreciate that your email response to my question about getting the sound of the guitar on Jingle Bell Rock to be within a day and feel that I will gain knowledge about not only about a purchase but also the field of guitar instruments and some knowledge in general. Hoooah!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    1st time user excellent service and options for payment. If the product is as good as service it will be a win win.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Love this site! Best prices and excellent customer service. I will be purchasing another item in the next two months. I am a customer for life!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Good place to buy online, clear on what I'm paying with no extra charges
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Thank you for a great deal on M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 Compact!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I am satisfied and think it was super easy to get what i needed from zzounds, thank yall
  • Jul 30, 2014
    some companies offer free extra guarantee for the product (ams)
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I haven't dealt with Zzounds for awhile but the last purchase I made I was well satisfied.
    Aug 6, 2014
    Just received the items and connected them. I took the time to answer this survey before I tried it out. Everything looks great and all the instructions were in the box so now I know I've got it hooked up all right.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The payment options helps a lot. Thank you zZounds. When I become successful in my career, I'll definitely keep buying at zZounds.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I am completely happy with Zzounds
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    I love Zzounds and plan to order again. I returned a guitar that I ordered but it was not the fault of Zzounds.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    the Best Site
    Aug 1, 2014
    Excelente , la recomiendo Al máximo
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I am completely satisfied with the cymbal stands. And the shipping was in two days after order I was highly impressed with that
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great payment plan system!
    Aug 4, 2014
    Great payment program and price! Makes it easy to choose zZounds.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    My first purchase from Zzounds. Hoping my order arrives in good condition. They offered price matching and free shipping. I like the way their web site is set up. Good product information.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    so far, satisfied (this is 2nd purchase from zZ)
    Jul 27, 2014
    Changer OK. No on/off on remote.INsufficient directions included.