zZounds Reviews

02/27/2015
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 337 reviews.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed on gear giveaways, blowout prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds' Guitar Expert Team, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Dec 17, 2014
    I really liked the price check/comparison feature and the timeliness of getting back with a lower price!!! The web site is very streamlined as well and easy to flow through. Wow, I've bought my son's first drum set here years ago, but I didn't know how cool and simple it was to order from here! zZounds, y'all are my new ordering place for my gear!! Sharing with all my musician/studio friends! Thanks for the great experience.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Best price I could find. Thank You!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great checkout experience, solid products.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Zzounds is a very good company good for the working musician and producer who can get the gear they need.with low monthly payments.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    great selection, good prices. I like the payment options
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Has been very easy to work with zzounds
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Slightly outdated look as far as design is concerned. It would also be nice if during checkout you were given one final chance to check your order, or add additional items.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    good price point
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Excellent customer service, outstanding selection, great prices and financing.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I have been doing business with zZounds for quite a few years. they have always been easy to work with.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    easy purchace and checkout, cheaper than amazon. thanks!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Have always had good service.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Wonderful place to do business or read user reviews
    Dec 14, 2014
    Fantastic selection and very nice deals, regular prices are good too.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Nice Job! Very easy to navigate and order
    Dec 15, 2014
    Excellent!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I have bought several items over a couple years. I have always been pleased with the site, staff, and selection of products. I was hoping that you had the V22HD Infinium but hey, a couple extra bucks for 33 more watts is cool with me.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Best amp I've heard in a long time. Tone knobs are a bit weak but with a little patience you can get what you want out of it. I LOVE IT!!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Zzounds has offered great product selection, amazing pricing, easy and convenient payment selections. I do not shop any where else for my equipment needs! Zzounds customer service is effecient, curtious and professional.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    i read their newsletter regularly, but this is my first purchase.
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Nice products and services
    Dec 13, 2014
    The purchase of the Korg Krome keyboard and pro keyboard stand was exactly what I dreamed of. And when I setup and played at church worship service...a group of young people came up to me and stated how awesome the music sounded. They noticed that I had different keyboard and looked at the awesome features. A couple of them want to learn how to play and talking about getting one. I recommended Zzounds...thanks...I'll be coming back. You are the dream machine for a musician budget. I highly recommend you to everyone that's wanting to buy anything related to the musicians need.