zZounds Reviews

05/03/2015
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 281 reviews.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed on gear giveaways, blowout prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds' Guitar Expert Team, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Apr 14, 2015
    Site was very easy to use! So far satisfied, and I'm hoping once I receive my product I'll be just as satisfied!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I wish we could pay in installments for used and/or blemished items.
    ONLY THING, I WISH THERE WAS A PLACE TO COMMENT OR LEAVE MESSAGE ON CHECKOUT
  • Apr 11, 2015
    zZounds is a great place to get all my audio needs for my music production. Shipping and costumer service is extremely fast. Ill be placing more orders in the near future.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    if i recieve this order in 2 days as stated, i will be very happy. The site is set up very well. Navigation in very to the point.
    Apr 13, 2015
    FANTASTIC SERVICE.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great prices i usually shop at guitar center would like to shop more but enjoy the military discounts or coupon discounts I receive there would be nice to get here to offset the time waiting for shipping.
    Good, I like
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Excellent site with above average customer service.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    This was my first purchase with zZounds, and I am very pleased with the experience so far. The website was great with good product descriptions. We will see how the shipping and items are that I receive.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I always get friendly helpful service when I call and they always have products i'm interested in in various price ranges to fit my budget. There pay as you play program is a valuable asset for me.
    Apr 12, 2015
    I have upgraded my equipment over the past year. I have called numerous times to discuss certain pieces I was interested in and I always received professional and reliable advise on what pieces would compliment each other. I used pay as you play which is awesome! I will continue to purchase my equipment from them.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    So far this is a great experience!
    Apr 15, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    Very responsive. I've bought several items in the past few years from them. The one time I had to send an amp back that didn't work, they gave me a return label, I shipped it back and they fully refunded my payment. Easy to do business with.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I looked all over for a company that offers a nice financing program as my credit is recovering, but income is rising. Zzounds had it!
    Apr 14, 2015
    zZounds answered each phone call that I place in less than 20 seconds. That's unheard of! I even found the same product with more bundled at the same price on a competitors web site and zZounds beat out the competitor to offer me an ever better package without having to ship my original order back. I HIGHLY recommend these guys. If you're a serious musician on a budget, these are the people you need to contact.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    The products are fine, but the packaging was once again a major issue. Products were just thrown into the box without any packing materials. There was no marking which way was up on the box, and all the labels were at the wrong end so the package was shipped with the guitar inside headstock down. The headstock poked through its box inside the shipping container. This is the second time this has happened. Luckily this time, the bass was not damaged, merely scuffed. I had made a request that the bass, being a hollow body, and one that I already had to return once for faulty packaging, have a little extra packaging. There was no extra packaging and obviously very little care went into packaging the items.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    You are appreciated!!
    I'll be back...
  • Mar 27, 2015
    great store - have been a frequent zzounds shopper for about 8-9 years now and will continue to be.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    GReat online music store, never disapointed
    Apr 7, 2015
    Great music store t deal with. Have not had any issues yet