zZounds Reviews

01/31/2015
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 306 reviews.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the instruments and audio equipment they need -- with fast, free shipping and "Play as you Pay" zero-interest monthly payment plans on music gear from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed on gear giveaways, blowout prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds' Guitar Expert Team, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Jan 14, 2015
    Very good site, and easy to use. Has a lot of inventory to choose from. Also very good pricing, and sales.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I will buy instruments more from this website
  • Jan 13, 2015
    my #1 online store - great service, price matching, pay-as-you-play - Zzounds.com has almost everything I need musically and are always my 1st stop when shopping for gear.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Their price couldn't be beat...not to mention their installment payment plan and free shipping! I'll be back for more.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    its been a while but i use to order lots of studio gear through zounds and i am so excited to relive my old records on my new audio technical p120 turn table.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Great company. I lecture at the Art Institute of Atlanta and always tell my production classes and fellow instructors about Zzounds.com
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I dont know My opinion is any good until my purchase actually gets to me , so far so good.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Love zZounds Flexible payments allow me to have what I want and pay monthly. Great idea! Love the company love the products!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    zzsounds is a great place to shop for all your music needs
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Always a solid go-to for my musical needs
  • Jan 7, 2015
    great company. excellent experiences with them.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Awesome service every time
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Awesome sight and highly recommended
    Jan 15, 2015
  • Jan 1, 2015
    so far so good
    Jan 11, 2015
    great customer service,wide catalog of products,very musician friendly
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Not my first order, won't be my last. Great seller, great product line and prices.
    Jan 9, 2015
    Great company todeal with; good selection, good prices, quick shipping.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Jan 8, 2015
    Super fast shipping. Will buy from again.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Payement plan clinched the deal, and I really like the site. I can see moving my business away from my long-term supplier -- Musicians Friend
  • Dec 29, 2014
    love the site
    Jan 8, 2015
  • Dec 25, 2014
    ZZOUNDS IS GREAT!!!!!
    Jan 15, 2015
  • Dec 25, 2014
    really I just want to say thanks for having the option to allow us to pay as we play.
    Jan 9, 2015
    I was searching for months for a piano that I can get but everywhere wanted all the monies up front. But when my brother came to visit he over heard my stressful days of needing a piano before the one I burrowed was to be returned so he told me that zZounds.com allowed him to make payments on a $2,000 piano and so I checked and found more than what I wanted. my goal was the Casio px110 Privia but I found the px150 88 keys with Much better quality for under $500 bucks and I'm beyond happy! The keys are textured and oh are very nicely weighted. The digital piano was neatly protected and came with everything! Im very VERY thankful for the privilege to make 4 easy payments on this Casio I purchased. Shipping was on point and fast. I soon will need a better stand and zZounds.com will be my next stop because to me it was hassle free to buy the piano and everyone I asked had told me "yes" to purchase from them. Thanks ZZounds.com for making one more person in this world, happy.