zZounds Reviews

12/04/2016
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 1047 reviews.
Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the contin... Show More Since 1996, zZounds has been making it easy for musicians to get the audio equipment and musical instruments they need -- with fast, free shipping and zero-interest monthly payment plans on guitars, amps, and more from Fender, Gibson, Epiphone, Taylor, Bose, QSC, Jackson, Gretsch, EVH, and hundreds more top brands. zZounds ships from three warehouses across the continental United States, covering most customers within a day or two. Join zZounds' email newsletter to stay informed about gear giveaways, clearance prices on used gear, rebates, price drops, exclusive artist interviews, pro advice from zZounds gear experts, and more.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2015 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Dec 3, 2016
    need to explore different brands of PA on the markets
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I bought an Allen and Heath Mixer and a DBX Equalizer. I used the pay as you play. I was very happy with my purchases.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I like zZound for the quality of the products and payment plan they have it make it easy for me to buy what i want.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Have bought before and was a positive experience so am buying again
  • Dec 3, 2016
    This is my third purchase using zzounds payment option. it's been a great way for me to purchase some much needed items and will most likely be using them again in the near future
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Zzsounds is the best ever online music store. This is my second purchase and I will be shopping again with this fine company.
    Great site, thanks!
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Great company and really enjoy doing the hassle free business. No complaints!
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Zzounds is an excellent site for getting musical instruments and accessories. Fast shipping, highly competitive prices and quality items.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Great site. Glad I found it!!
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I love ZZsounds, Im able to buy equipment at great prices and make payments without credit checks. Thank you guys !!!
  • Dec 3, 2016
    zzounds is awsome!!! never had a bad experience with you huys and appreciate the quik help when needed. thanks so much for being easy to work with. i do however wish that you could add the mayones line of guitars to your inventory.
    Great place to purchase
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Like easy payment options.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Very easy to use and found what I was looking for with no problem. Free shipping was a bonus!
  • Dec 3, 2016
    love zounds!!! the make it affordable to get all the gear i need to work.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Fantastic selection, and a payment plan! I love this site!
    Dec 3, 2016
    I ordered the Tascam DR-40 Audio Recorder. I placed the order on Monday and received it on Wednesday! I love the fact that I could purchase the recorder via payment plan. The price was very comparable to other sources, but the payment plan is what made me chose zZounds. The unit was well packaged and arrived un-damaged. I am very happy with zZounds and will be doing business with them again in the near future.