You're in Necklaces & Pendants

Need a Personal Shopper?

Subscribe to
Bizrate emails for the hottest
deals & products
,
PLUS a chance to

WIN $25

sign me up!

New winners chosen weekly.
No purchase necessary.

Sterling Silver Friendship Inspirational Pendant Necklace - 16"

Sterling Silver Friendship Inspirational Pendant Necklace - 16"

Find fashion necklaces bracelets anklets at Target.com! Give this lovely sterling silver inspirational pendant necklace to a friend to show how much you care. The kind message included on the package sums up how you feel. This cable-style chain has a...

at Target.com

Sterling Inspirational Pendant Necklace

Sterling Inspirational Pendant Necklace

Simply beautiful in sterling silver each Silver Inspirational Pendant Necklace bears the poignant message "Mom." Give a heartfelt jewelry gift that inspires and shows you care. ... more

Sterling Inspirational Pendant Necklace

Simply beautiful in sterling silver each Silver Inspirational Pendant Necklace bears the poignant message "Mom." Give a heartfelt jewelry gift that inspires and shows you care.

Lenox

$125.00 $42.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Tolkein Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Tolkein Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Tolkein. Quote: ""Not all those who wander are lost"" - J.R.R. Tolkein. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1"" x 1/2"" 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Tolkein Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Tolkein. Quote: ""Not all those who wander are lost"" - J.R.R. Tolkein. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1"" x 1/2"" 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$70.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Time Heals Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Time Heals Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Time Heals. Quote: ""Time heals what reason cannot."" - Seneca. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: .5"" square 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in... ... more

Time Heals Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Time Heals. Quote: ""Time heals what reason cannot."" - Seneca. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: .5"" square 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Double Heart Diamond and Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace

Double Heart Diamond and Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace

This beautiful heart pendant is designed with asymmetrical swirls that form a two-in-one heart motif. The sterling silver pendant shimmers with sixteen round diamonds, and comes with an 18-inch-long cable chain that fastens with a spring ring clasp. ... more

Double Heart Diamond and Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace

This beautiful heart pendant is designed with asymmetrical swirls that form a two-in-one heart motif. The sterling silver pendant shimmers with sixteen round diamonds, and comes with an 18-inch-long cable chain that fastens with a spring ring clasp.

$54.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Sterling Silver Om (Aum) Lotus Pendant on 16'' Soft Cotton Necklace (Black or Purple)

Sterling Silver Om (Aum) Lotus Pendant on 16'' Soft Cotton Necklace (Black or Purple)

Let your aum shine through with this beautiful eight-petaled Lotus Necklace etched with Om. The pendant is 1.6'' (4 cm) and comes on a purple or black... ... more

Sterling Silver Om (Aum) Lotus Pendant on 16'' Soft Cotton Necklace (Black or Purple)

Let your aum shine through with this beautiful eight-petaled Lotus Necklace etched with Om. The pendant is 1.6'' (4 cm) and comes on a purple or black...

Yoga Direct

(1,000+)

$79.00

go to store

Yoga Direct

(1,000+)
1/6 CT Diamond TDW Sterling Silver Fashion Pendant Necklace

1/6 CT Diamond TDW Sterling Silver Fashion Pendant Necklace

This beautiful pendant features round white diamonds set in sterling silver. This pretty pendant is hung on a cable chain and is secured with a spring ring clasp. ... more

1/6 CT Diamond TDW Sterling Silver Fashion Pendant Necklace

This beautiful pendant features round white diamonds set in sterling silver. This pretty pendant is hung on a cable chain and is secured with a spring ring clasp.

$99.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Buddhist Om Mani Padme Hum Lotus Flower Sterling Silver Pendant on 16'' Black Cotton Necklace

Buddhist Om Mani Padme Hum Lotus Flower Sterling Silver Pendant on 16'' Black Cotton Necklace

Om Mani Padme Hum is the Buddhist Mantra of Compassion. This Lotus Flower Necklace has a scratch-matte finish with a Buddha meditating in the middle a... ... more

Buddhist Om Mani Padme Hum Lotus Flower Sterling Silver Pendant on 16'' Black Cotton Necklace

Om Mani Padme Hum is the Buddhist Mantra of Compassion. This Lotus Flower Necklace has a scratch-matte finish with a Buddha meditating in the middle a...

Yoga Direct

(1,000+)

$68.00

go to store

Yoga Direct

(1,000+)
Genuine Birthstone Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver, Size: 16

Genuine Birthstone Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver, Size: 16

Sparkling heart-shaped pendants with 16 birth month gemstones add a shine to any ensemble Color: Silver. Gender: Female. ... more

Genuine Birthstone Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver, Size: 16

Sparkling heart-shaped pendants with 16 birth month gemstones add a shine to any ensemble Color: Silver. Gender: Female.

$14.99

go to store
Genuine Birthstone Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver, Size: 16

Genuine Birthstone Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver, Size: 16

Sparkling heart-shaped pendants with 16 birth month gemstones add a shine to any ensemble Color: Silver. Gender: Female. ... more

Genuine Birthstone Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver, Size: 16

Sparkling heart-shaped pendants with 16 birth month gemstones add a shine to any ensemble Color: Silver. Gender: Female.

$14.99

go to store
Sterling Star of David Pendant Necklace

Sterling Star of David Pendant Necklace

This traditional symbol of the Jewish faith shines in a distinctive jewelry design. The Star of David is crafted of sterling silver accented with two-tone silver- and gold-plated finishes. A 20-inch gold-plated chain is included. Makes a wonderful... ... more

Sterling Star of David Pendant Necklace

This traditional symbol of the Jewish faith shines in a distinctive jewelry design. The Star of David is crafted of sterling silver accented with two-tone silver- and gold-plated finishes. A 20-inch gold-plated chain is included. Makes a wonderful...

Lenox

$134.00 $59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Zina Sterling Silver Floral Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver Floral Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver jewelry is often described as versatile and eclectic, with a good dose of fun. Based in Beverly Hills, Zina, the daughter of Polish immigrants, has enjoyed success with her jewelry designs for 25 years, and is still going strong... ... more

Zina Sterling Silver Floral Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver jewelry is often described as versatile and eclectic, with a good dose of fun. Based in Beverly Hills, Zina, the daughter of Polish immigrants, has enjoyed success with her jewelry designs for 25 years, and is still going strong...

(175,000+)

$70.00

go to store
(175,000+)
Zina Sterling Silver Large Open Circle Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver Large Open Circle Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver jewelry is often described as versatile and eclectic, with a good dose of fun. Based in Beverly Hills, Zina, the daughter of Polish immigrants, has enjoyed success with her jewelry designs for 25 years, and is still going strong... ... more

Zina Sterling Silver Large Open Circle Pendant Necklace. 16"

Zina Sterling Silver jewelry is often described as versatile and eclectic, with a good dose of fun. Based in Beverly Hills, Zina, the daughter of Polish immigrants, has enjoyed success with her jewelry designs for 25 years, and is still going strong...

(175,000+)

$175.00

go to store
(175,000+)
Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Key Pendant

Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Key Pendant

Create a moment of romance that will capture her heart with this precious sterling silver diamond accent key pendant necklace. Key is 3/4-inch in length. Diamond clarity I2-I3. Color I-J. Eighteen inch box chain with spring ring closure.... ... more

Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Key Pendant

Create a moment of romance that will capture her heart with this precious sterling silver diamond accent key pendant necklace. Key is 3/4-inch in length. Diamond clarity I2-I3. Color I-J. Eighteen inch box chain with spring ring closure....

FTD Flowers

(10,000+)

$39.99

go to store

FTD Flowers

(10,000+)
1/7 Ct Tw Diamond Cross Sterling Silver Pendant

1/7 Ct Tw Diamond Cross Sterling Silver Pendant

Classically beautiful, this .15 ct tw diamond cross sterling silver pendant necklace creates an exquisite gift that your special someone will cherish.Twenty single-cut diamonds. Diamond clarity I2-I3. Color I-J. Eighteen inch box chain with spring ring... ... more

1/7 Ct Tw Diamond Cross Sterling Silver Pendant

Classically beautiful, this .15 ct tw diamond cross sterling silver pendant necklace creates an exquisite gift that your special someone will cherish.Twenty single-cut diamonds. Diamond clarity I2-I3. Color I-J. Eighteen inch box chain with spring ring...

FTD Flowers

(10,000+)

$104.99

go to store

FTD Flowers

(10,000+)
Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shine. Quote: ""Shine"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks... ... more

Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shine. Quote: ""Shine"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$58.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Gandhi Ivy Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Gandhi Ivy Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Gandhi Ivy. Quote: ""Be the Change you Wish to see in the World"" ? Gandhi. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver ball chain. Handmade... ... more

Gandhi Ivy Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Gandhi Ivy. Quote: ""Be the Change you Wish to see in the World"" ? Gandhi. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver ball chain. Handmade...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
OM Namaste Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

OM Namaste Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Namaste. Quote: ""Namaste"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1/2"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry... ... more

OM Namaste Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Namaste. Quote: ""Namaste"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1/2"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$66.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Friends are Flowers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Friends are Flowers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Friends are Flowers. Quote: ""Friends are flowers that never fade"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver ball link chain. Handmade in... ... more

Friends are Flowers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Friends are Flowers. Quote: ""Friends are flowers that never fade"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver ball link chain. Handmade in...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Stillness Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Stillness Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Stillness. Quote: ""Stillness is the greatest revelation"" ? Lao-Tzu. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1/2"" x 1"" 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in... ... more

Stillness Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Stillness. Quote: ""Stillness is the greatest revelation"" ? Lao-Tzu. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1/2"" x 1"" 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Friends Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Friends Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Friends. Quote: ""Friends"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Oxidized Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks to... ... more

Friends Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Friends. Quote: ""Friends"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Oxidized Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 16"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks to...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$58.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Best Mom Necklace Inspirational Quote Jewelry

Best Mom Necklace Inspirational Quote Jewelry

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Best Mom Necklace. Quote on card reads: ""A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecesary.""Oh, how true it is! Sterling Silver necklace has a stop at 16"" and 18"" Best Mom Pendant Measures:... ... more

Best Mom Necklace Inspirational Quote Jewelry

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Best Mom Necklace. Quote on card reads: ""A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecesary.""Oh, how true it is! Sterling Silver necklace has a stop at 16"" and 18"" Best Mom Pendant Measures:...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$35.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Shiva, Hindu Deity Pendant Necklace on 16'' Chain - Sterling Silver

Shiva, Hindu Deity Pendant Necklace on 16'' Chain - Sterling Silver

Shiva, the Hindu Supreme God, god of creation, and the Destroyer. Shiva is also the god of the yogis, and symbolizes bliss. The 1'' shiva pendant come... ... more

Shiva, Hindu Deity Pendant Necklace on 16'' Chain - Sterling Silver

Shiva, the Hindu Supreme God, god of creation, and the Destroyer. Shiva is also the god of the yogis, and symbolizes bliss. The 1'' shiva pendant come...

Yoga Direct

(1,000+)

$38.00

go to store

Yoga Direct

(1,000+)
Aoh Mor Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Aoh Mor Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Aoh Mor Necklace. Quote: Aoh Mor (Good Luck in Irish Gaelic). Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry... ... more

Aoh Mor Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Aoh Mor Necklace. Quote: Aoh Mor (Good Luck in Irish Gaelic). Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
May the Road Rise Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

May the Road Rise Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, May the Road Quote Necklace. Quote: ""May the road rise to meet you.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote... ... more

May the Road Rise Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, May the Road Quote Necklace. Quote: ""May the road rise to meet you.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Happiness is the Way Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Happiness is the Way Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Zen Quote Necklace. Quote: ""There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Happiness is the Way Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Zen Quote Necklace. Quote: ""There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Solid Gandhi Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Solid Gandhi Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Solid Gandhi. Quote: ""Be the change you wish to see in the World"" - Gandhi. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 3/4"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the... ... more

Solid Gandhi Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Solid Gandhi. Quote: ""Be the change you wish to see in the World"" - Gandhi. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 3/4"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$78.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Keep the Peace Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Keep the Peace Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Kempis Peace Necklace. Quote: ""Keep the peace within yourself - then bring peace to others."" - Thomas Kempis. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote.... ... more

Keep the Peace Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Kempis Peace Necklace. Quote: ""Keep the peace within yourself - then bring peace to others."" - Thomas Kempis. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$79.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Starry Night Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Starry Night Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Starry Night. Quote: ""Good Friends are like stars - you dont always see them, but you know they are always there.""Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Sterling Silver Pendant accented with a 3mm aquamarine... ... more

Starry Night Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Starry Night. Quote: ""Good Friends are like stars - you dont always see them, but you know they are always there.""Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Sterling Silver Pendant accented with a 3mm aquamarine...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$118.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Master of My Fate Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Master of My Fate Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Master of My Fate. Quote: ""I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"" - William Ernest Henley. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 3/4"" 20"" Sterling Silver rolo... ... more

Master of My Fate Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Master of My Fate. Quote: ""I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"" - William Ernest Henley. Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 3/4"" 20"" Sterling Silver rolo...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$94.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace. Quote: ""G-d could not be everywhere so he created Mothers.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Hebrew Mothers Quote Necklace. Quote: ""G-d could not be everywhere so he created Mothers.""Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature about the quote. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
What Lies Within Us Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

What Lies Within Us Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson Quote Necklace. Quote: ""What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."" - Emerson. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented... ... more

What Lies Within Us Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson Quote Necklace. Quote: ""What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."" - Emerson. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$79.95

FREE shipping

go to store
The Tempest Shakespeare Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

The Tempest Shakespeare Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shakespeare';s The Tempest Quote Necklace. Quote: ""We are such stuff as dreams are made on."" - The Tempest, Act IV, scene 1. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature... ... more

The Tempest Shakespeare Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Shakespeare';s The Tempest Quote Necklace. Quote: ""We are such stuff as dreams are made on."" - The Tempest, Act IV, scene 1. Sterling Silver pendant on 18"" Sterling Silver chain Necklace is presented with literature...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$59.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Grandmas Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Grandmas Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Grandmas. Quote: ""Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, But our hearts forever"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1.25"" x .5"" 18"" Sterling... ... more

Grandmas Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Jewelry, Grandmas. Quote: ""Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, But our hearts forever"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Pendant Measures: 1.25"" x .5"" 18"" Sterling...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$82.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Emerson Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Emerson Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson. Quote: ""A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature"" ? Emerson. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 7/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver rolo... ... more

Emerson Tree Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Emerson. Quote: ""A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature"" ? Emerson. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 7/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver rolo...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$86.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Live Aloud Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Live Aloud Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, I Am Here. Quote: ""I am Here to Live Aloud"" - Emile Zola. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" square 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA.... ... more

Live Aloud Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, I Am Here. Quote: ""I am Here to Live Aloud"" - Emile Zola. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 5/8"" square 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Einstein Opportunity Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Einstein Opportunity Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Einstein. Quote: ""In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"" - Einstein. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1 1/4"" x 3/4"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain.... ... more

Einstein Opportunity Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Einstein. Quote: ""In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"" - Einstein. Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 1 1/4"" x 3/4"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$78.00

FREE shipping

go to store
We All Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

We All Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, We all Shine. Quote: ""We all shine differently"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver features a 4mm clear quartz Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain.... ... more

We All Shine Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, We all Shine. Quote: ""We all shine differently"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver features a 4mm clear quartz Measures: 5/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain....

The Giving Tree Gallery

$74.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Sisters Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Sisters Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Sisters. Quote: ""A sister is a forever friend"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Oxidized Sterling Silver Measures: 1"" x 5/8"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote... ... more

Sisters Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Sisters. Quote: ""A sister is a forever friend"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. Oxidized Sterling Silver Measures: 1"" x 5/8"" 18"" Sterling Silver snake chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$78.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Peace Dove Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Peace Dove Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Peace. Quote: ""Peace"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks... ... more

Peace Dove Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Peace. Quote: ""Peace"". Pendant opens like a book to reveal the quote. 18KT Gold over Sterling Silver Measures: 3/8"" diameter 18"" Sterling Silver bar link chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$58.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Cured Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Cured Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Cured. Quote: ""Cured"". Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver 20"" Rolo Chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks to the heart, mind and eye. Simultaneously beautiful and thought... ... more

Cured Quote Necklace Inspirational Quote Necklaces

Inspirational Quote Necklaces, Cured. Quote: ""Cured"". Quote is hand stamped on back of pendant. Sterling Silver 20"" Rolo Chain. Handmade in the USA. Inspirational Quote Jewelry speaks to the heart, mind and eye. Simultaneously beautiful and thought...

The Giving Tree Gallery

$98.00

FREE shipping

go to store
Show
Hide
Hide