You're in Wine

Narrow Search Results

  • Price Range

    $ to $
    Update>>
  • By Keyword

    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    Bosche Vineyard-Rutherford (100%): A small 22-acre vineyard located west of Hwy. 29, on the famed Rutherford Bench, the Bosche Vineyard is composed of very deep, gravelly loam soil. Early on in the growing season the water table is high (about 5 feet... more

    $87.97

    go to store

    WineChateau.com

    (25,000+)
    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    This wine is from United States, California region, Napa County sub-region and Rutherford appellation. The just-released 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Bosche Vineyard (2,000 cases) will undoubtedly suffer in comparison to the 2012 (which I have not tasted).... more

    $99.99

    go to store
    "Freemark Abbey Bosche Rutherford Cabernet 2010 Rated 90+WA"

    "Freemark Abbey Bosche Rutherford Cabernet 2010 Rated 90+WA"

    "Wine Advocate ReviewRated 90+From a well-known Rutherford vineyard, the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Bosche Vineyard is a blend of 95% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Merlot aged 29 months in 67% new oak. Backward with a Bordeaux-like framework as well as... more

    $79.99

    FREE shipping

    go to store
    Freemark Abbey Bosche Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 Wine

    Freemark Abbey Bosche Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 Wine

    Showing dark ruby color, our 2008 Bosche has a sweet black cherry aroma with integrated black fruits. There is great depth and complexity in nose with forest floor, green olive, aromatic cedar and walnut meat. flavor is big, voluptuous, soft and... more

    $85.00

    go to store
    (75,000+)
    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon Bosche Vineyard 2012 750ML Wine

    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon Bosche Vineyard 2012 750ML Wine

    Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, 97 points, "The classic 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Bosch Vineyard is 90.1% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest 9.9% Merlot, aged 26 months in oak. This is one of the iconic wines of Napa, and one of the great vineyard sources... more

    $119.94 $109.94

    go to store
    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    This wine is from United States, California region, Napa County sub-region and Rutherford appellation. The just-released 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Bosche Vineyard (2,000 cases) will undoubtedly suffer in comparison to the 2012 (which I have not tasted).... more

    $94.69

    go to store
    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosche 2011 750ml

    This wine is from United States, California region, Napa County sub-region and Rutherford appellation. The just-released 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Bosche Vineyard (2,000 cases) will undoubtedly suffer in comparison to the 2012 (which I have not tasted).... more

    $95.69

    go to store

    More information about Wine

    Best prices on Freemark abbey bosche cab in Wine online. Visit Bizrate to find the best deals on top brands. Read reviews on Gifts, Flowers & Food merchants and buy with confidence.