You're in Wine

Narrow Search Results

Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 750ml

Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. Like the gravelly Graves region of Bordeaux, Grave del Friuli owes its name to the gravel in the subsoil, which forces the roots of the vine to grow deep into the earth in... more

$12.49

go to store
Tenuta Ca' Bolani Pinot Grigio Superiore 2016 750ml

Tenuta Ca' Bolani Pinot Grigio Superiore 2016 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Aquileia sub-region. Alcohol level12,5% vol.. ColourBright pale straw-yellow.BouquetFresh and youthful, with hints of acacia flowers and subtle spicy tones.FlavourAppealingly full-flavored;... more

$13.69

go to store
Marco Felluga Collio Pinot Grigio Mongris 2016 750ml

Marco Felluga Collio Pinot Grigio Mongris 2016 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Collio Goriziano Or Collio sub-region. This Italian estate was founded in 1950 by Marco Felluga. Located in Gradisca d Isonzo, a fortified citadel of the Venetian Republic, today Marco s son... more

$16.39

go to store
Radikon - Oslavje Friuli Venezia Giulia 2006 1 Liter

Radikon - Oslavje Friuli Venezia Giulia 2006 1 Liter

A blend of Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc, After destemming, the grapes are put in oak vats, where they macerate on the skins without temperature control. Maceration continues until the sugars are exhausted (typically more than 30 days).... more

$84.99

go to store
Bortoluzzi - Pinot Grigio Isonzo del Friuli 2015 750ml

Bortoluzzi - Pinot Grigio Isonzo del Friuli 2015 750ml

$17.99

go to store
Scarpetta - Pinot Grigio 2015 750ml

Scarpetta - Pinot Grigio 2015 750ml

We work with three of the best vineyards for Pinot Grigio in Friuli. The first vineyard is on the rolling banks of the Isonzo River, the second is in the hills of the Collio and the third is in the hills of the Collio Orientali del Friuli. Our grapes... more

$13.99

go to store
Vintage Wine Estates Wine Sisterhood Pinot Grigio Set (6 Bottles) Orange/Red

Vintage Wine Estates Wine Sisterhood Pinot Grigio Set (6 Bottles) Orange/Red

This floral and fruity wine pairs well with tomato and mozzarella salad, roasted lemon chicken, or scallop risotto Size: Large. Color: Orange/Red. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. more

$72.00 $35.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Polo Progressive Eyeglasses PH2174 Progressive 5637-49 - Havana On Pinot Grigio Frame Model: 5637-49

Polo Progressive Eyeglasses PH2174 Progressive 5637-49 - Havana On Pinot Grigio Frame Model: 5637-49

Polo Progressive Eyeglasses PH2174 Progressive 5637-49 - Havana On Pinot Grigio Frame Model: 5637-49. Polo PH2174 Progressive Prescription Eyeglasses 5637-49 - Havana On Pinot Grigio Frame more

$273.95

FREE shipping

go to store
Italian Pinot Grigio One Gallon Wine Ingredient Kit

Italian Pinot Grigio One Gallon Wine Ingredient Kit

Italian Pinot Grigio One Gallon Wine Making Ingredient Kit from Winexpert. Though dry in character and with a pleasant zip of acidity, this Pinot Grigio shows off a pleasant floral fragrance and tremendous fruit flavors. The World Vineyard one gallon... more

$37.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Pineapple Pear Pinot Grigio (Island Mist)

Pineapple Pear Pinot Grigio (Island Mist)

Leaps out of the glass with juicy sweet pears, succulent, ripe pineapple, and a bright and flowery fragrance. Firm acidity from the Pinot Grigio gives it mouth watering juiciness and a refreshing finish. more

$64.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Mist Wine Labels (Perfect Pear Mist)

Mist Wine Labels (Perfect Pear Mist)

30 self-adhesive wine labels for your favorite Island Mist wine kit. For use with Pineapple Pear Pinot Grigio and Kiwi Pear Sauvignon Blanc Island Mist Wine Kits. more

$9.99

FREE shipping

go to store
Cantina Gabriele Pinot Grigio 750ml

Cantina Gabriele Pinot Grigio 750ml

This wine is from Italy. Kosher PINOT GRIS Wine ITALIAN STILL WINE more

$14.99

go to store
Beringer Pinot Grigio 1.50l

Beringer Pinot Grigio 1.50l

This wine is from United States, California region. PINOT GRIS Wine CALIFORNIA STILL WINE more

$12.99

go to store
Da Vinci Pinot Grigio 750ml

Da Vinci Pinot Grigio 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Veneto region, Delle Venezie sub-region. Brilliant light straw colour and a full, ripe palate. The nosedelivers floral aromas with ripe flavours of apple and hints of tropical and citrus fruit flavours, finishing with notes... more

$9.99

go to store
Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 750ml

Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. Like the gravelly Graves region of Bordeaux, Grave del Friuli owes its name to the gravel in the subsoil, which forces the roots of the vine to grow deep into the earth in... more

$15.99

go to store
Campanile Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave Campanile 750ml

Campanile Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave Campanile 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. 85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino. This Campanile wine is a blend... more

$12.49

go to store
Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 2015 750ml

Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 2015 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. Like the gravelly Graves region of Bordeaux, Grave del Friuli owes its name to the gravel in the subsoil, which forces the roots of the vine to grow deep into the earth in... more

$14.99

go to store
Fratelli Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli 2010 750ml

Fratelli Pighin Pinot Grigio Friuli 2010 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. Like the gravelly Graves region of Bordeaux, Grave del Friuli owes its name to the gravel in the subsoil, which forces the roots of the vine to grow deep into the earth in... more

$15.99

go to store
Ponticello Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 750ml

Ponticello Pinot Grigio Friuli Grave 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. PINOT GRIS Wine Italian Still Wine more

$11.99

go to store
"Candoni Pinot Grigio Friuli DOC 2012 (Italy)"

"Candoni Pinot Grigio Friuli DOC 2012 (Italy)"

"The availability of this product is limited and subject to change.Wine Tasting NotesThis Pinot Grigio is medium-bodied, well-structured and sophisticated. It has a rich, pear-like nose, followed by a crisp acidity and a delicious mouth feel." more

$11.98

FREE shipping

go to store
"Torre Rosazza Pinot Grigio Colli Orientali Friuli DOC 2011"

"Torre Rosazza Pinot Grigio Colli Orientali Friuli DOC 2011"

"The availability of this product is limited and subject to change.Wine Tasting NotesStraw yellow with golden hues. Very diverse aromas including acacia flowers. Generous structure with balanced body." more

$22.98

FREE shipping

go to store
"Pighin Grave del Friuli Pinot Grigio DOC 2009"

"Pighin Grave del Friuli Pinot Grigio DOC 2009"

"The availability of this product is limited and subject to change.Wine Tasting NotesPighin Pinot Grigio is a classic example of the style which has made the wines of Grave-del-Friuli so widely appreciated. Pale straw-gold in color, with a delicate... more

$17.98

FREE shipping

go to store
Torre Rosazza Colli Orientali Del Friuli Pinot Grigio 2009 750ml

Torre Rosazza Colli Orientali Del Friuli Pinot Grigio 2009 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Colli Orientali Del Friuli sub-region. Full bodied, rich on the palate, yet dry and crisp.. Great accompaniment to fatty fish, pasta, with tomato sauce, salami, poultry. A regional dish that is... more

$19.39

go to store
Vie Di Romans Friuli Isonzo Pinot Grigio Dessimis 2015 750ml

Vie Di Romans Friuli Isonzo Pinot Grigio Dessimis 2015 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Isonzo sub-region. This wine s delicate copper hue matches its ripe-peach and orange-zest flavors, taking on a toasty richness after a few swirls. It feels viscous and firm, with a hint of... more

$36.99

go to store
Tenuta Luisa Friuli Isonzo Pinot Grigio 2016 750ml

Tenuta Luisa Friuli Isonzo Pinot Grigio 2016 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Isonzo sub-region. Bright straw-yellow colour. The scent is reminiscent of crusty bread, acacia blossoms and ripe tropical fruits. The vinification in white, the almost complete absence of... more

$19.99

go to store
Mezzacorona - Pinot Grigio 2014 750ml

Mezzacorona - Pinot Grigio 2014 750ml

$7.99

go to store
Zenato - Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie 2013 750ml

Zenato - Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie 2013 750ml

This wine is a perfect introduction to the variety. Delicately scented and soft on the palate, it offers classic citrus and floral notes in a balanced, elegant style. Tasting notes: Lemon-green in color, aromas of Key limes and white peaches compliment... more

$8.99

go to store
Tommasi Le Rosse Pinot Grigio 2013 Wine

Tommasi Le Rosse Pinot Grigio 2013 Wine

nose is spicy with hints of tropical fruit, flavors clean and crisp, and body round and soft with a crisp finish. This Valpolicella Pinot Grigio can be described as sitting between richer, more concentrated Pinot Grigio from Friuli to north, and racier... more

$15.99

go to store
(75,000+)
Tommasi Le Rosse Pinot Grigio 2014 Wine

Tommasi Le Rosse Pinot Grigio 2014 Wine

nose is spicy with hints of tropical fruit, flavors clean and crisp, and body round and soft with a crisp finish. This Valpolicella Pinot Grigio can be described as sitting between richer, more concentrated Pinot Grigio from Friuli to north, and racier... more

$17.99

go to store
(75,000+)
Campanile Pinot Grigio 750ml

Campanile Pinot Grigio 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. 85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino. This Campanile wine is a blend... more

$9.69

go to store
Campanile Pinot Grigio 750ml

Campanile Pinot Grigio 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. 85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino. This Campanile wine is a blend... more

$13.99

go to store
Marco Felluga Mongris Pinot Grigio 2013 Wine

Marco Felluga Mongris Pinot Grigio 2013 Wine

name Mongris comes from contraction of mono variety and Friulano word for pinot grigio, Gris. Pinot Grigio arrived in Friuli Venezia Giulia over 150 years ago, and is now considered an indigenous grape. Today, it is one of region's most widely planted... more

$18.99

go to store
(75,000+)
Campanile Pinot Grigio

Campanile Pinot Grigio

85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino. This Campanile wine is a blend primarily of Pinot Grigio grapes, but small amounts of Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco... more

$13.97 $10.97

go to store
Pinot Grigio Wine Bottle Candle with Pinot Grigio Wine Scent Wine Home Decor

Pinot Grigio Wine Bottle Candle with Pinot Grigio Wine Scent Wine Home Decor

Pinot Grigio Wine Bottle Candle with Pinot Grigio Wine Scent Wine Home Decor A wine's bouquet must make a great first impression. This one does, but you can drink in our wine bottle candle featuring the scent of pinot without taking a sip. The charming... more

$19.59

go to store
Cecilia Beretta Pinot Grigio Grigio Luna 2012 750ml

Cecilia Beretta Pinot Grigio Grigio Luna 2012 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Veneto region, Delle Venezie sub-region. A pleasant, balanced, harmonious and fruity wine of good structure with floral notes and hints of pear and apricot. To be served cool, with starters, delicate first course dishes, fish,... more

$14.49

go to store
The Pinot Project - Pinot Grigio 2015 750ml

The Pinot Project - Pinot Grigio 2015 750ml

$11.03

go to store
Luna di Luna Pinot Grigio and Pinot Bianco 2009 / 750 ml.

Luna di Luna Pinot Grigio and Pinot Bianco 2009 / 750 ml.

Size: 750 ml., Varietal: Pinot Grigio, Pinot Bianco, Vintage: 2009, Country: Italy, Region: Veneto, Rating: Unrated, Producer: Luna di Luna more

$9.99

go to store
Villa Marchesi Pinot Grigio 2012 750ml

Villa Marchesi Pinot Grigio 2012 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. PINOT GRIS Wine Italian Still Wine more

$11.99

go to store
Eugenio Collavini Pinot Grigio Villa Canlungo 2015 750ml

Eugenio Collavini Pinot Grigio Villa Canlungo 2015 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Collio Goriziano Or Collio sub-region. Intense straw yellow with interesting copper highlights. The nose offers flowery and characteristic sensations with hints of citrus fruits. In the mouth it is... more

$15.69

go to store
Campanile Pinot Grigio 750ml

Campanile Pinot Grigio 750ml

This wine is from Italy, Friuli-venezia Giulia region, Friuli Grave sub-region. 85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino. This Campanile wine is a blend... more

$11.19

go to store

More information about Wine

Best prices on Pinot grigio friuli in Wine online. Visit Bizrate to find the best deals on top brands. Read reviews on Gifts, Flowers & Food merchants and buy with confidence.