Best Seller
Santa Rita Chardonnay 120 2016

Santa Rita Chardonnay 120 2016

Perfect as an aperitif or with steamed or sautéed fish and shellfish, white meats and salads with creamy dressings.Grapes are de-stemmed and pressed, then 90% of the juice is fermented in stainless steel and the remaining 10% in oak barrels. The wine... more

$10.97 $8.97

go to store
Gatonegro Chardonnay 2017

Gatonegro Chardonnay 2017

Dry, acidic, lemon notes, yellow plum notes, hint of pea pods, light spice notes. Crisp and fruity whites are dry, medium-dry or medium-sweet. They are typically crisply acidic, which balances their rich fruitiness. You can discern yellow plum, apple... more

$14.97 $11.97

go to store
Best Seller
Almaden Chardonnay Heritage

Almaden Chardonnay Heritage

The wine is clean, with a light grapy aroma, and Concord grape-like flavors in the mouth. Overall, it is light-bodiedAn excellent, dry white wine with apple and pear flavors. A crisp wine with a clean finish. Semi-dry and medium-bodied.The flavors of... more

$13.97 $10.97

go to store
Franzia Chardonnay 3.00l

Franzia Chardonnay 3.00l

This wine is from United States, California region. This crisp, semi-dry CHARDONNAY exhibits hints of vanilla oak with a medium body and clean finish. CHARDONNAY Wine California Still Wine more

$9.99

go to store
Franzia Chardonnay 3.00l

Franzia Chardonnay 3.00l

This wine is from United States, California region. This crisp, semi-dry CHARDONNAY exhibits hints of vanilla oak with a medium body and clean finish. CHARDONNAY Wine California Still Wine more

$14.99

go to store
Franzia Chardonnay 5l

Franzia Chardonnay 5l

This wine is from United States, California region. This crisp, semi-dry CHARDONNAY exhibits hints of vanilla oak with a medium body and clean finish. CHARDONNAY Wine CALIFORNIA JUG & BOX WINE more

$21.99

go to store
Franzia Chardonnay 1.50l

Franzia Chardonnay 1.50l

This wine is from United States, California region. This crisp, semi-dry CHARDONNAY exhibits hints of vanilla oak with a medium body and clean finish. CHARDONNAY Wine California Still Wine more

$9.99

go to store
Franzia Chardonnay 1.50l

Franzia Chardonnay 1.50l

This wine is from United States, California region. This crisp, semi-dry CHARDONNAY exhibits hints of vanilla oak with a medium body and clean finish. CHARDONNAY Wine California Still Wine more

$6.79

go to store
Franzia Chardonnay 5.00l

Franzia Chardonnay 5.00l

This wine is from United States, California region. This crisp, semi-dry CHARDONNAY exhibits hints of vanilla oak with a medium body and clean finish. CHARDONNAY Wine California Still Wine more

$18.89

go to store
Bully Hill Vineyards Fusion Blanc 750ml

Bully Hill Vineyards Fusion Blanc 750ml

This wine is from United States, New York region, Finger Lakes sub-region. Cayuga, Chardonnay and Aurore. This semi-dry white is refreshing with fruity aromas and hints of peach and green apple, yielding to a crisp, clean and satisfying finish.... more

$16.99

go to store
Almaden Chardonnay Heritage 1.50l

Almaden Chardonnay Heritage 1.50l

This wine is from United States, California region. An excellent, dry white wine with apple and pear flavors. A crisp wine with a clean finish. Semi-dry and medium-bodied. CHARDONNAY Wine California Still Wine more

$12.99

go to store
Almaden Chardonnay 5l

Almaden Chardonnay 5l

This wine is from United States, California region. An excellent, dry white wine with apple and pear flavors. A crisp wine with a clean finish. Semi-dry and medium-bodied. CHARDONNAY Wine CALIFORNIA JUG & BOX WINE more

$21.99

go to store
Almaden Chardonnay Heritage 5.00l

Almaden Chardonnay Heritage 5.00l

This wine is from United States, California region. An excellent, dry white wine with apple and pear flavors. A crisp wine with a clean finish. Semi-dry and medium-bodied. CHARDONNAY Wine California Still Wine more

$18.89

go to store
Bully Hill Vineyards Fusion Blanc 750ml

Bully Hill Vineyards Fusion Blanc 750ml

This wine is from United States, New York region, Finger Lakes sub-region. Cayuga, Chardonnay and Aurore. This semi-dry white is refreshing with fruity aromas and hints of peach and green apple, yielding to a crisp, clean and satisfying finish.... more

$12.99

go to store

More information about Wine

Best prices on White oak chardonnay, Semi Dry in Wine online. Visit Bizrate to find the best deals on top brands. Read reviews on Gifts, Flowers & Food merchants and buy with confidence.